Teen Health Clinic
Patients and their families are supported with care and information that is age-appropriate and empowers good decision making and self-care.
- Teen vaccines and immunizations
- Teen health and puberty development
- Reproductive health counseling
- School/sports physicals
- Behavioral and mental health counseling
- Referrals to medical specialists
- Referrals to social services, Nurse-Family Partnership, school-age parenting and GED programs
The Teen Health Clinic is a partnership between University Health System and UT Health San Antonio.
University Health System
Robert B. Green Campus
Clinical Pavilion, 4th Floor
903 W. Martin, San Antonio, TX 78207
Monday-Friday, 7:30AM – 5:30PM
Make an appointment: